Suggestions from users on my chat site!

Question

Hello 🙂

A few of the registered users on my website have forwarded a few suggestions. I am unsure if these are already in place and I haven't been able to locate or if they do not exist. 

1. Group PM options (private group chat)#1 thing users keep asking for

2. PM reporting feature (if this does exist I don't know how to install it on my chat and would like to asap.)

3. Custom text fonts for talking the chat- change your font type i.e calibri, verdana, arial narrow etc. (I posted a picture below)

4. More common mini-games such as pac-man, simple tetris, cards against humanity or platformer

5. More quizzes or games to compete in chat (not just quizbot) 

Thanks for reading.

- Elizabeth (a simple chat owner)

Change user font.PNG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 answers to this question

• OWNER

Nice ideas but i'm not sure everyone will be in 4.0 and yet i will redirect this topic to Boomcoding to see it.

• Like 2

Please don't ask me to solve a problems in PM here. If you have a problem, please post a topic in the forum to solve it, which will help other people.

On 9/14/2020 at 4:37 PM, brannik said:

Nice ideas but i'm not sure everyone will be in 4.0 and yet i will redirect this topic to Boomcoding to see it.

So, what will this 4.0 upgrade bring. It seems like most of the requested features will not be in it. I am hoping it's not just some layout changes and call it 4.0

I think that the function of reporting private messages is not really necessary, if someone bothers you or sends you an unsolicited message, you simply block it and solve the problem, what I do recommend is the option of reporting a user.